This week I had the pleasure of sitting down with Annie McCarty. Annie and I first met earlier in the year in a mastermind. We bonded over our different approach to marketing. Annie is based in the US and has done an amazing job of finding the people she serves best. She's one qualified chick having worked in the industry for ten years. She has an MBA and marketing degree under her belt and is big on the practical advice.
In this interview we talk about:
- Why group coaching might not be for you
- How to find the right coach
- Tailoring your marketing for YOUR business - it's not all cookie cutter
- Servicing the wedding and creative industries
- Finding the business model that works best for you
- Her top tips for marketing your biz